Register Now: APACD Summit On 16 September 2021
20th August 2021
The virtual workshop-based event features speakers from Splice Media, Common Purpose, Mercer and more, focusing on how in-house comms execs can futureproof their careers amid considerable disruption.
APACD Summit 2021 – 16 September
The 2021 APACD Summit will take place virtually on September 16. With the theme of “Futureproofing Your Career”, the workshop-based event on 16 September has secured speakers from Splice Media, Common Purpose, Mercer and more — focusing on media disruption, ESG and the future of work and more. The APACD Summit precedes the APACD AGM & Awards on the afternoon of the same day, September 16.
Registration is free for members and only US$50 for non-members (which includes $50 off your first year of APACD membership). More details, including programme and registration, here.
We are happy to feature the following confirmed speakers, with more to come soon:
- Swati Mathur, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Common Purpose
- Kabir Nath, Principal, Talent Solutions, Mercer
- Alan Soon, Co-Founder & CEO, Splice Media
- Arun Sudhaman, CEO & Editor-in-Chief, PRovoke Media
- Azmar Sukandar, Head of Communications & Society, Diageo Asia-Pacific