The Asia-Pacific Association of Communication Directors (APACD) invites you to join our first webinar of the year on 17 February hosted by our Gulf chapter and moderated by APACD member, Baha Hamadi.
Date: Thursday 17 February
Time: 2:00-3:00pm UAE
Theme: The Missed Opportunity in the Mainstream Influencer Community: How can influencers become the voice rather than just the face of brands?
Today, the influencer community is missing a major success factor. The UAE has made strides towards diversifying its economy in recent decades, reducing its reliance on the oil and gas sector. In contrast, influencers are showing limited, if any progress at all, beyond their dependence on visual appeal.
- How can influencers uncover their inner beauty?
- How can influencers foster thought leadership to diversify their influence and income sources?
- How thought leadership is no longer a buzzword for big brands, but a long-term success ingredient across the influencer community as well as working professionals and employees to position themselves prominently in the knowledge economy
- How can we support the influencer community through awareness and trigger the rise of NextGen influencers who perceive content as more than just appealing photos and videos?
Please note that the session will be held on Zoom and will begin promptly at 2:00pm UAE on Thursday 17 February 2022.
We are happy to feature the following speakers:
- Jessica Kahawaty, model, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and founder, MamaRita
- Najat Abdelhadi, head of communications, growth markets, LinkedIn
- Raghda Al-Azab, head of communications, TikTok MENA
- Tom Leach, Young Changemaker 2021 and director, Norsu Media Group
This webinar will be moderated by Baha Hamadi, VP communications, Deep Knowledge Group
This event is free to all but registration is required below: